Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Where Can I Get Good Fireworks?

they used to sell the firecrackers(ones that go pop) at the tents, they were on a roll and lasted a long time. but they took those off because someone could get hurt.

now all you can get is flaming sissy crap in my opinion its just just like sparklers the FGbook and twtr crowd seems to like it. ;)

the crackers are not a fire hazard never really have been , but due to stupid people its a injury product, kinda like scissors and a butter knife so you cant have them. have to goto NM for that. buddy went to texas a few weeks ago and got us a shoot pot of them on his way back in NM. we usually toss them in each others shops to kinda brighten the day.

50 bucks will buy you a bunch then one of the places has buy 1 get one free deal this whole week. Daughter last year did it before she went to bootcamp. I gave her 100 bucks and she came back with a truckload as she found the 50% deal.

kids started at like 6pm and they were finished by midnight with plenty left over. I think the 4 of them bought 500 bucks worth plus my 100 and all got 2 for one. 

I love the bottle rockets but dont shot those off do to the fire danger as its not in your control once its lit.

now I find out Kid cant come to phx for the 4th so its just me an Anthony to get easly amussed but he and I toss them into the neighbors shop everyonce in a  while.

They did it one time to use and I was checking a part Anthony was sweeping and the cat was laying on the floor. they opened door tossed one in then saw Anthony and the cat and tried to get it back LOL. cat didnt even jump nor Anthony. but he did say Payback dad.

1 hour ago, My Rights As An American said:

Wait, there is a NEW Mexico?

Yep, and I avoid it just like I do Old Mexico.

2 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

I’m glad they closed it. Could save a lot of nice country.

You wouldn't think it was closed, Sitgraves is also, but the people are coming in groves already and its only Tuesday..

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Snakes and Sparklers are the only ones I like.

Gotta have some whistlin bungholes and spleen splitters...and some whisker biscuits and hoosker doos!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You wouldn't think it was closed, Sitgraves is also, but the people are coming in groves already and its only Tuesday..

@wildwoody

I really need to move to a small town. You guys don’t even know what day of the week it is. I’m jealous!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, briant_az said:

@wildwoody

I really need to move to a small town. You guys don’t even know what day of the week it is. I’m jealous!

I can’t wait until every day is Saturday...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

The Apache-Sitgreaves forest isn't closed and won't be this weekend,

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I can’t wait until every day is Saturday...

Dude your on a roll! Keep it up!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Saguaro said:

Snakes and Sparklers are the only ones I like.

It’s not about you it’s about The consumer

After 50 you don't give a chit what day it is.  Its happy day..  Keep busting my balls ladies..

• Like 4

Yep Sitgraves is open, there were some in Coconino. Had to slap the wife for bad info. Hope I don't make the police report..

• Like 1

I got a lead on a guy in East valley that has one of those tent firework stands, but has the good stuff in his garage for people referred to him. I may give that a go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

Gotta have some whistlin bungholes and spleen splitters...and some whisker biscuits and hoosker doos!

What about hoosker don’ts and whistling kitty chasers? 

• Haha 1

Its bad enough up north right now with all the idiots from the valley still having campfires, because it is so cold in the mornings 45-50 degrees, we don't need even the sissy fire works anywhere in Az right now. look at all the fires going on right now, all we need is legal fuses for idiots to go camping with. On average there are 150-200 campfires put out every week after all the idiots head south back to there concrete jungles. Drink some beer and watch fireworks on t.v. if its that important to you.