Bill@roofer

Concerns regarding Hoghunters go fund me account.

I have been contacted by Mike Hoghunters Mother linda, And two lifetime freinds of the family. There is some confusion about the go fund me account for Mike's family. PLEASE BELIEVE ME the account is legit. And I also posted a text directly from  linda Mike's mom on how to send money directly to Heather. Please  Gentleman  donate. Proof what a wonderful  sight this is and how good each and everyone  on here is. I've seen all kinds of people on here crying about not getting drawn. You didnt get drawn so you could donate the money  that you would have spent. That away Heather can post pics of junior Hoghunter on here someday. Let's all stand up and give Heather and those kids the love and support  they deserve. 

Thank You all.for Your support.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

I have been contacted by Mike Hoghunters Mother linda, And two lifetime freinds of the family. There is some confusion about the go fund me account for Mike's family. PLEASE BELIEVE ME the account is legit. And I also posted a text directly from  linda Mike's mom on how to send money directly to Heather. Please  Gentleman  donate. Proof what a wonderful  sight this is and how good each and everyone  on here is. I've seen all kinds of people on here crying about not getting drawn. You didnt get drawn so you could donate the money  that you would have spent. That away Heather can post pics of junior Hoghunter on here someday. Let's all stand up and give Heather and those kids the love and support  they deserve. 

Thank You all.for Your support.

The family confirms that Guy Hill of Ohio has the family's permission to conduct a gofundme campaign for Hoghunter's family?  If so, you ought to post this information in the original thread.

It is posted . There are 3 different  post that I know about mike on here right now. Thought this would be easier then posting over and over in every post. One post that everyone can see. I'm just trying to help a family who could use it. I'm damb sure not trying to  swindle anyone.