daverp

Results up on AZGF Portal.

6B muzzy

• Like 3

Well, I  Didn't Get Kaibab either. I thought tag # 45 was low enough too. Got 2nd choice 20B and being retitred now I will take My time and hopfully find a BIG one. Good luck all.................BOB!

• Like 6

I drew second choice - 1st rifle hunt in 33. The unit 10 tag was my first choice.

The best of luck to all hunters. I hope everyone draws the coveted tag they're after.

I also hope everyone has a safe, healthy hunt.

• Like 1

35a Thanksgiving...back to where our group first started hunting together. One of these knuckleheads still looking to kill his first deer too. :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Well, I  Didn't Get Kaibab either. I thought tag # 45 was low enough too. Got 2nd choice 20B and being retitred now I will take My time and hopfully find a BIG one. Good luck all.................BOB!

That's my backyard. If you're buying the beer I know where a couple nice bucks hang out.

• Like 2

The Beer , the Ice , and what ever Ya need. I am retired now got a lot of time to scout and hunt Wanna find a good one ,thanks Edge . We will have to talk .......................BOB!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, naturebob said:

The Beer , the Ice , and what ever Ya need. I am retired now got a lot of time to scout and hunt Wanna find a good one ,thanks Edge . We will have to talk .......................BOB!

Did I say beer? Need a fat ribeye to wash that down with.

• Like 8

Just now, thegunsmith2506 said:

Thats a fun hunt

Cool, I put in last couple years with MulePackHunter, we both got drawn this year.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Edge said:

Did I say beer? Need a fat ribeye to wash that down with.

Sounds like a deal to me!

• Like 4

Picking this up this afternoon; the stars align...1336327-IMG_8823.thumb.jpg.c262f9e78636d0fd2d833cc4c5bf9e35.jpg

• Like 6

Yes!!!  Fort Huachuca December hunt. Love that hunt.  

• Like 1

Yessss! Drew my first choice, Unit 33 late December. Tag #90. First time hunting coues that are (hopefully) in the rut. Looking for my second coues buck and a fun hunt, coming back home for December. 

• Like 2