Spot

Sold

A lot of guys are jumping ship from the 15s it seems and going to the 12s.  Did you have 15s before and want to go back or are you just trying something different?  I'm about to replace my main binos. Had meopta 15s before but Im thinking Im gonna go with 12s instead.

12 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

A lot of guys are jumping ship from the 15s it seems and going to the 12s.  Did you have 15s before and want to go back or are you just trying something different?  I'm about to replace my main binos. Had meopta 15s before but Im thinking Im gonna go with 12s instead.

The 15HD’s seem to fit my eyes better, but the 12’s are a tad clearer. I always debate which ones are better. 

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I had 15x56's for years and loved them. I sold them and bought these to use on my 2018 wilderness sheep hunt. I was packing in and since I would be carrying a spotter and bino's the 12's just made more sense. I have since traded my spotter for a pair of Zeiss 10x54 RF's that have become the bino's that I use the most. 

• Like 1