Wrk2Hnt

WTB 700 SA ADL old wooden stock

Like the title says, looking for an older ADL short action wooden stock. Need something I can cut down a bit for my son to use. I had Todd/ Southernxpress do up a 243 a couple years ago for my kid but a standard stock is still too big. Not looking for anything expensive or pretty. I can sand and paint it to look good for a nother year or two so he can use it. He pulled an "any antlered" youth tag for November so I figure I'll start looking now. Thanks in advance.

Paul

(Six02)57one-324six

Call him and see if he has one. He has a lot of wood stocks last time I was there.

He didn't last time I asked. Good call tho, I should call again.

I saw you said wood stock but there are ways to cut the factory synthetic and use the same pad that comes on it. I have a short action 700 adl synthetic stock you can have for free if you want to give it a go. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ocotillo4me said:

I saw you said wood stock but there are ways to cut the factory synthetic and use the same pad that comes on it. I have a short action 700 adl synthetic stock you can have for free if you want to give it a go. 

The synthetic may have the supercell pad. Even if not, worth the try (shot?). I need to do the same thing for my girls. Two are only 5' 4" so the youth stocks work better for them.

I have one that you might want to look at. its already been cut down some, my wife & daughters all used it. comes off. a 6MM REM. Im here in chandler, i dont use it anymore. i used the action to build my wife a new rifle.

• Like 1