Sign in to follow this  
PAugie17

Kids Youth Camo and Jackets

Kids camo pants, shirts, hoodies, boots, and jackets in like new condition. My kids only wore these a couple of times and outgrew them quick. 

Boots mens 9.5 

Various youth sizes pants 10-13

Shirts S,M,L

$50 for all

20200703_061751.jpg

20200703_061722.jpg

20200703_061659.jpg

20200703_061622.jpg

20200703_083740.jpg

Edited by PAugie17

Yeah, I know how that goes. My caboose boy has grown 4 inches in six months now.

When I was his age, my mother threatened to just buy a can of paint. I didn't find it funny, then.

At least we had found some good deals on pants in advance and and had pre-purchased a few larger sizes or we'd be in more trouble than we are. 

Have fun!

Willyhunts2 was looking for some for his cute little daughter, all dressed in camos holding her pink blanket. She insisted on going turkey hunting with him. If you don't get them sold, you could possibly donate some of them to him. Great guy.

16 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Yeah, I know how that goes. My caboose boy has grown 4 inches in six months now.

When I was his age, my mother threatened to just buy a can of paint. I didn't find it funny, then.

At least we had found some good deals on pants in advance and and had pre-purchased a few larger sizes or we'd be in more trouble than we are. 

Have fun!

Willyhunts2 was looking for some for his cute little daughter, all dressed in camos holding her pink blanket. She insisted on going turkey hunting with him. If you don't get them sold, you could possibly donate some of them to him. Great guy.

+1

d.png