Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

One of those years . . .

Well our family has made some good memories the past few years. In 2017 I took my first archery bull in 3C. Last year my son Hunter lived up to his name by taking his first antelope in unit 10. I drew a once in a lifetime Idaho Shiras moose permit that I put on a 40" bull.

IMG_4740.thumb.JPG.42f7ac9b27d89a73573dd4792e46850e.JPG

IMG_8617.thumb.JPG.5d5864a345084bcb23deb8cffa3ac8c3.JPG

IMG_3440.thumb.JPEG.2b6bc874c2eeabd7b4469730dede4dc9.JPEG

This year Hunter has his own OIL tag as we head up to the Kaibab for a cow bison hunt later this month.  I am headed to MT for my first ever archery elk hunt in that state. And to top it off Hunter's little brother Nash will be hunting Mule Deer in 12AW during the late hunt. Yup, we are living in the good ole days . . .

• Like 12
  • Wow! 2

Defying the odds big time it appears. Congrats on the hot run! I haven't been drawn for anything since 2016. OTC archery for me again and I get to tag along on some hunts that my family drew. 

Great post Andrew. 
nice to relive past hunts and look forward to those great tags right around the corner. Congratulations to you and your boys.   Nash has a heck of a tag. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Chef said:

Great post Andrew. 
nice to relive past hunts and look forward to those great tags right around the corner. Congratulations to you and your boys.   Nash has a heck of a tag. 

Holy crap.... he does live!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Chef said:

Great post Andrew. 

Thanks Hector. He’s 11, this may ruin him, but it really couldn’t happen to a nicer kid. He is so excited to kill his first deer. Hopefully we can make it a good one.

Sweet! Congrats on all the success!

That boy looks like a little badass.. Again great job, bulls are looking good and rain hopefully this afternoon.

Payson's gang bangers ,

31670.jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

That boy looks like a little badass.. Again great job, bulls are looking good and rain hopefully this afternoon.

Payson's gang bangers ,

31670.jpeg

That's awesome! I bet its fun watching them this time of year.

• Like 1