Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

Tonto National Forest Stage III in effect. (Closed)

and they ARE enforcing in. We have seen the sheriff stop many people warning them. We have heard that they have "deputized" the firemen and forest guys as well but I don;t know that this is a fact.

• Like 2

Well, perusing the open vs. closed area sure is way harder than my two brain cells can handle.

So can I drive out to Bartlett Lake and maybe do a little desert exploring off the Bartlett Lake Road?

That's withing the orange highlighted area, but it says some areas are open within that area.

Eddie  

11 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Well, perusing the open vs. closed area sure is way harder than my two brain cells can handle.

So can I drive out to Bartlett Lake and maybe do a little desert exploring off the Bartlett Lake Road?

That's withing the orange highlighted area, but it says some areas are open within that area.

Eddie  

Interesting, I take the closure as no anything within the forest boundaries, except driving to and from open area ie: the lakes. Includes no walking, hiking, wandering  around. That’s just my take.

• Like 3

Sierra Vista has been getting some decent rain last few days. You guys getting anything up north?

Been closed for a few days, but no worries everyone still camping and having fires, so come on up and enjoy the great weather, got alittle rain yesterday..

14 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Been closed for a few days, but no worries everyone still camping and having fires, so come on up and enjoy the great weather, got alittle rain yesterday..

Did someone pee in your 4th of July chili?  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

Did someone pee in your 4th of July chili?  

No great day, so for once I change my attitude about the craziness, and you still crying. Just no pleasing . Come on up and enjoy.. WTF

23 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Firework show in payson still on?

Just now, AZLance said:

Firework show in payson still on?

No, darn it but big show in the woods. Lol I'm letting up, kinda getting what your saying..

Ya the vivid, Rossi is open at grapevine boat launch

If Doucey wouldn't enforce stay at home orders for protestors I cant see him enforcing this either 

• Like 3

Ah closures are like masks, do as you wish.  the general public doesn't care, read, look at websites, they just go out and enjoy what is to be a free forest granted to the people and open to all.  This nonsense of closures is silly and not warranted.  We should never have to pay to use, but we do, which is unfortunate.

• Like 1