deserttacoma84

Fishing Forums

the zone was fun times and great people to meet too.  Love the comments about any post ie., selling a couch, and someone would post what does it gps at. lol

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, n2horns said:

the zone was fun times and great people to meet too.  Love the comments about any post ie., selling a couch, and someone would post what does it gps at. lol

LMAO you remember the dude selling something and had a bong in the background? then called it a vase.

or the drugdeal in the forsale section.

everyonce in a while i I go back and look around. found this in the thread Ringer talked about.

https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378205#post378205

That thread was hilarious. Dwalters was brilliant

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

dang, i found my 1st post in 2006, almost 14 years ago.   I think there was a few posts of bongs in the background and always could smell some on the water.

Del - you ran a fun and low key site that made some good laughs.

Ringer - I fished my 1st Chandler Bass Club TMX with you at Pleasant.

Old July 17th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #1

New to AZBasszone

This is my first post as I am new to the site. I have joined CBC few months ago and have had a great time the last to outings. Meet most of the group from the club and all are great guys (hope that does not sound gay).

In spare time been reading the post but have not had the opportunity to post. If my spelling offends anyone sorry I spent my college money on beer and tity bars.

If anyone ever needs a back seat for pleasure/tourny fishing, I'm game and willing to split cost. I can be PM or cell XXXXXXXXXXX

Look forward to many years of good times.
Andrew K. (snappereater)
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, n2horns said:

dang, i found my 1st post in 2006, almost 14 years ago.   I think there was a few posts of bongs in the background and always could smell some on the water.

Del - you ran a fun and low key site that made some good laughs.

Ringer - I fished my 1st Chandler Bass Club TMX with you at Pleasant.

Old July 17th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #1

New to AZBasszone

This is my first post as I am new to the site. I have joined CBC few months ago and have had a great time the last to outings. Meet most of the group from the club and all are great guys (hope that does not sound gay).

In spare time been reading the post but have not had the opportunity to post. If my spelling offends anyone sorry I spent my college money on beer and tity bars.

If anyone ever needs a back seat for pleasure/tourny fishing, I'm game and willing to split cost. I can be PM or cell XXXXXXXXXXX

Look forward to many years of good times.
Andrew K. (snappereater)

Oh that was you. I remember that nick. I had nothing to do with the site it was all the posters. They made it what it was. with out them it would be just another .com site.

Did you ever fish any of the road trips? I am thinking you fished the one at Bartlett, the one were I was actually early and traffic was backed up to the paystation .

good times forsure

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

fishing around the valley, tucson, flagstaff, pretty much doesnt even deserve reports except when the crappie bite 

or the old whitebass bite at pleasant. heck I remember when they used to post that in the republic before the internet

On 7/6/2020 at 12:25 PM, Ringer said:

the guy with the Legend boat from California

who? shawn trowbridge or chuck taft?  sounds like trowbridge.

8 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

who? shawn trowbridge or chuck taft?  sounds like trowbridge.

no it was RayL he was a wanna be pro Patch pirate out of Ca. hes in the 1st link I posted

Funny Stuff Delw.  I only got on there a Few times as I don't fish much. You know my roomate Nolord, AKA  Eddy. Great stuff.  In fact I should sell his boat ! He just leaves it sit here all the time . He wouldn't even know it..............BOB!

10 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Funny Stuff Delw.  I only got on there a Few times as I don't fish much. You know my roomate Nolord, AKA  Eddy. Great stuff.  In fact I should sell his boat ! He just leaves it sit here all the time . He wouldn't even know it..............BOB!

Oh yeah Ed and I known each other for a long time. good guy.

I havent pick up a fishing rod Since my Father died little over 10 years I think and I used to fish about 5-6 days a week.

• Like 2

I take him on hunts He draws and He takes me fishing. Works out good .We teach each other. He's over getting laid tonight, I go to My Girlfriends in the morning............BOB!

• Like 1

I remember you Andrew. You used a chatterbait and caught fish on it. I never heard of one. CBC was like the Zone. Great group of hard drinking assholes that just had a blast once a month. Glad we were part of the good times.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Delw said:

LMAO you remember the dude selling something and had a bong in the background? then called it a vase.

or the drugdeal in the forsale section.

everyonce in a while i I go back and look around. found this in the thread Ringer talked about.

https://www.azbasszone.com/forums/showthread.php?p=378205#post378205

That thread was hilarious. Dwalters was brilliant

Muter fuder halarius . Lmfao.