Sign in to follow this  
tomharveyb

Still some good people out there!

With all the mayhem going on ...looting,rioting,killing and hatred, I thought I would pass along something positive.  On July 4 (yesterday), I went to Sportsman’s Warehouse and picked up some gear for a camping trip coming up.  I got home and realized my wallet was missing.  After a quick search in my truck , backtracking the few places i’d been, I raced back to the store.  I looked in the parking lot where I had parked, and then went to customer service and asked if anyone had turned in a wallet.  YES!,  someone had found it- it fell out of my packet while getting in my truck, and turned it in.  $65 in cash and 7 credit cards intact.  To whoever you are...thank you!!!   It’s so good to know there are still people out there who are honest and will do the right thing.

• Like 15

Perfect! 

I found a purse on the side of the road. Flipped a bitch, grabbed it, and the phone inside was ringing. I answered it, the lady came and met me. She was a DR at Phoenix Childrens Hospital.  she was cool, kinda hot too.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That’s how it should play out.  The person returned it without even leaving their name.  Too often people moral and virtue signal so that people hear how great they are.  I see it a lot where they make sure others know they donated money to a group or protested on behalf of another or volunteered here or there or returned someone else’s property.  I think the ones that keep their mouths shut and do those things are the best.

• Like 3

Don't you hate that feeling when you can't find your wallet? Due to a communication mixup I left my ATM card at a station in Clints Well couple weeks ago.

But dropping your wallet with cash in it at a parking lot and got it back intact? I think you got lucky, shoulda bought a lottery ticket.

Guest akaspecials

I had a similar thing happen at boat ramp a year ago. Came back and the guy that grabbed it was sitting there waiting for me. He fished there for over an hour waiting to make sure it got back to the right person. 

Had the clerk at circle k run out the front of the store after me today when I forgot to grab my cash back from gas too. Only 7 bucks, but she could have easily kept it.

There are still lots of good people in the world. We focus on the negative so often instead of the positive. Great post op. 

If you are going to drop your wallet you probably picked the best place to do it besides a church parking lot.  :) Drop in Circle K parking lot and see what happens.  Different crowd of people.

• Like 1