Sign in to follow this  
Hammnit

Maps???

Hey folks,  I got lucky and drew a 12a East muzz tag and looking to get a map or two of the area.  I'm wondering what maps people like?  I've seen some mentions of Flatline Maps, but want to make sure that I get one with good detail.

Thanks!

Flatline.. Goodluck up there, dads got the 12e tag

• Like 2

Looks like Flatline is the winner.  Do they have most of the roads?  What about smaller two tracks?  Good to be able to see where the roads are and more importantly, where they aren't.  I use OnX alot also.

4 minutes ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

Why both? Is it because you just like to look at a map or is there a real advantage?

On x is nice because you have the option of satellite view.  Flatline is really nice with the shading, it really shows smaller differences in ground contour  that On x doesn't as well  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

On x is nice because you have the option of satellite view.  Flatline is really nice with the shading, it really shows smaller differences in ground contour  that On x doesn't as well  

cool thanks. Guess I will check out Flatline!

On a similar topic, does Arizona have a map, .kml year etc that shows water developments?

I know other states do (Nevada).

Thanks again for all the responses!

56 minutes ago, Hammnit said:

On a similar topic, does Arizona have a map, .kml year etc that shows water developments?

I know other states do (Nevada).

Thanks again for all the responses!

AZG&F has a spiral bound book they put out but it's not really all that good. I think they are listed by Game Management Unit. I bought it expecting it to be a lot more informative.

Gonna have to go with flat line.. Of course the forest service has nice folding plastic maps..

3 hours ago, PRDATR said:

AZG&F has a spiral bound book they put out but it's not really all that good. I think they are listed by Game Management Unit. I bought it expecting it to be a lot more informative.

Has it been updated since the first publication? The last time I looked at one there were many new catchments that weren't listed.