Sign in to follow this  
Ohthatguy

PSA of the day. Highways are for cars...

Play stupid games and win stupid prizes is all. Dosen't surprise me one bit. 

• Like 2

It’s hard to feel sorry for them.  As soon as I learned how to walk, my parents always made sure to teach me to not screw around in the street.  The lesson is that I could get hit by cars and that would be bad.

• Like 3

didnt this happen the other day? I saw a story about it saying the guy that was arrested was wanted in another instance running down protestors. It didnt mention the guy was black but gave his name.

Only reason I clicked to read it was that same day or the day before there was an article on fox news about what to do if your car is overrun by protestors.

I saw an article today saying he entered the freeway from an off ramp because the on ramps were shut down because of the protests. 

Ive heard that as well. but I doubt it was true. Reason being if that was true the cops would have radioed the cops at the ramp where the protest were being held. that or you would have seen cops behind the guys car shortly after the accident. Unless they just used baricades like AZ does with the washs during storms?

he could have came on further up the freeway? or maybe just maybe the cops just saw the protest and started closing things down. however he was the only one on the freeway at that time.