Sign in to follow this  
AzDiamondHeat

Rough Country Customer Service

For those of you in the market for lights and accessories for your vehicles and side by sides I HIGHLY recommend Rough Country.

I lost a teeny tiny little screw from a bracket on my sxs light bar and called them up to get the size so I could replace it.They asked me for my order number(over a year ago) and said they would send a fix out for me. I said "Great"! 3 days latter a brand new LIGHT BAR shows up!

Not kidding.

They replaced the entire dang light bar because I lost a 5 cent screw. It wasn't a "cheap" light bar either.

I had Rough Country lights on my last sxs as well and have never had an issue. Great lights and INCREDIBLE customer service.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

That's great but why didn't you just go to ACE Hardware and buy a screw?

Don;t ruin a good story with common sense. Totally uncalled for. lol

But to answer your question....I DID. It cost 33 cents.

I just wanted to know the SIZE so I didn't have to go play "find the tiny screw" for a half hour. And right now I HATE going out in public because of the stupid mask requirement.

When they said they were sending a "fix" I thought it might be a new bracket with the screws or just a new screw. When the light showed up I was dumbfounded. I told my wife I would send it back if I could but wasn't going to pay $30 for shipping to return it for a 33 cent screw! lol

• Like 3

Am I the only one who sees a company going out of business tossing out free product for no reason? Guess it’s just my business mind. Either that or they are overcharging severely 

Last year I bought a dual steering damper from RC for my F250. Instead of sending me 2 they sent 4.

21 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Am I the only one who sees a company going out of business tossing out free product for no reason? Guess it’s just my business mind. Either that or they are overcharging severely 

RCBS, Vortex, and Teton have all sent me more than I asked for. They’re going strong as far as I know.

9 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

It’s the latter of your two thoughts.

• Like 1