Tikka

Left Over List

Used to be you could walk down the street and pick up one of the 36's off the ground. Now not even one left on the second draw.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

One 24b tag left.😂

i got that hunt 3rd choice twice, decided to put in down south 3rd choice this year. now im not going deer hunting this year. 

1 hour ago, idgaf said:

Slim pickens

Dayum, that's an understatement. Nothing there that makes me want to load my gear up for it. OTC archery it is this year.  Rather sweat my balls off  in August up north than sweat them down south in most of those units. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Dayum, that's an understatement. Nothing there that makes me want to load my gear up for it. OTC archery it is this year.  Rather sweat my balls off  in August up north than sweat them down south in most of those units. 

I was thinking the same thing. 

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i got that hunt 3rd choice twice, decided to put in down south 3rd choice this year. now im not going deer hunting this year. 

The road hunting opportunities in 24b are getting fewer and fewer.

• Like 1

I was looking at 2017-2019 leftover tags on gohunt and there are 15-20 hunts with at least 30+ plus tags. What is everyone’s opinion on why there is so few this year.

Wow. I can't believe how few tags are on the list. Sad. I have heard big game applications are WAY up all across the west. I suppose AZ deer is just another victim. 

14 minutes ago, kodaman said:

I was looking at 2017-2019 leftover tags on gohunt and there are 15-20 hunts with at least 30+ plus tags. What is everyone’s opinion on why there is so few this year.

Overpopulation.  Social media ruined leftovers.  Every year more hunters are realizing that they can't get leftovers anymore so they put in for those hunts as a 1-5 choice on their app hence there is no leftovers. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Your handle name says it all

Well I think I have a 1:2000 chance at the 1 tag left I was looking for.... "so your saying there's a chance"

No poverty left over tags and insta celebrities selling 120” elk sheds for $2500. I don’t want to hunt on this planet anymore. 

After the ram hunt i mean. Then I don’t want to hunt on this planet. 

• Like 3