Tikka

Left Over List

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

No poverty left over tags and insta celebrities selling 120” elk sheds for $2500. I don’t want to hunt on this planet anymore. 

After the ram hunt i mean. Then I don’t want to hunt on this planet. 

"tags and insta celebrities selling 120” elk sheds for $2500" Isn't flat brimmed Chester a piece of work?

More power to them, I’m truly sad that there’s dudes out there willing to give out money like that. Reminds me of dudes paying chicks on only fans to get them to say hi through the Internet. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kodaman said:

Guess I chose a bad time to move to tucson with the hopes of picking up a left over tag and going coues deer hunting. 

Well thank God for archery tags.

• Like 2

Looks like leftovers are officially a thing of the past. Time to finally just pick a unit and go hunting or decide to build points. I'm in too deep, so is the wife. Points until we draw. 

Could be a double edged sword here though.  Banking points hoping for a leftover is pretty much officially done, so guys with points are gonna either hold out or just go for it, which could cause some stabilization to the draw maybe? Any input?

29 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

More power to them, I’m truly sad that there’s dudes out there willing to give out money like that. Reminds me of dudes paying chicks on only fans to get them to say hi through the Internet. 

Where did you hear about only fans?

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, kodaman said:

Guess I chose a bad time to move to tucson with the hopes of picking up a left over tag and going coues deer hunting. 

Any time is a bad time in Tucson😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

Any time is a bad time in Tucson😏

Lol won’t disagree with that but it’s for school only so it’s not forever. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Looks like leftovers are officially a thing of the past. Time to finally just pick a unit and go hunting or decide to build points. I'm in too deep, so is the wife. Points until we draw. 

Could be a double edged sword here though.  Banking points hoping for a leftover is pretty much officially done, so guys with points are gonna either hold out or just go for it, which could cause some stabilization to the draw maybe? Any input?

I think it will probably mean that archery OTC gets busier. 

• Like 1

Just now, bigbuckclub said:

I think it will probably mean that archery OTC gets busier. 

I think it means a lot of units will have an archery draw in the near future. An extra $13.00 for G$F for every application.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Redman said:

OTC will become a draw- it will be gone also 

You beat me by a second.

• Like 1

Just now, kodaman said:

That would be very disappointing if it came down to that. 😭😭

I know it did come to that a few years back in 7w. Maybe some other units too.

Someone mentioned it earlier I think it’s a social media thing, people see big antlers and and want to go out for it. Which I don’t have a problem with but hopefully the left overs can back to where they were in a couple years. 

• Haha 1