22 minutes ago, mulie hunter said:

I'd be there in August but I drew the Archery Kaibab tag this year. I'm excited about going to the bab !!!!

Lucky I put in this year for it. How many points did you have?

18 hours ago, nateNAU said:

Don't let the nay sayers get you down. 7, or I should say 7 east, because I have no experience in 7w, is a great unit for both deer and elk. 1000 tags, yes, but split between 2 huge units. A majority of hunters will hunt within less than a mile of a road and most of them will be in higher deer density areas. There are a lot of places you can go and probably see only 1 or 2 other hunter your whole hunt. 7e is a great glassing unit so use that to your benefit. Tons of knobs, hills and vantage points to get up on and cover a lot of ground. Whatever binos you have, put them on a tripod and spend a lot of time behind them. I find it funny how 7e gets such a bad wrap, even amongst the primo guides. It's not that big bulls and bucks arnt there, it's just a tougher unit to hunt. 

These sheds on a fake skull are from 2 years ago. This buck is still alive and should be an absolute giant this year. The trail cam pic is from Dec. So another buck walking around right now in 7. 

IMG956794.jpg

20191109_142359.jpg

“Primo” guilds need flat country there fat wannabe hunting clients can walk to with out having a heart attack. 

I saw alot of deer in 7e, but not many of them were bucks. 

I don't care what anyone says ,I love 7... Yes a lot of tags but most are lazy local road hunters . I call it the Snowbowl 500..  Just get away from roads and hunt the old burns ,there's a bunch of them.. Good luck .

• Like 2