Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

Got a 21 mule deer tag.

Looking for the best roads to hunt from. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance! 

Ps: do I need fluorite?

• Haha 2

Thats why I put in for 20B and I know 21 very well!..Good luck....................BOB!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, naturebob said:

Thats why I put in for 20B and I know 21 very well!..Good luck....................BOB!

Early or late dec?

1 hour ago, 5guyshunting said:

Looking for the best roads to hunt from. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance! 

New river rd

3 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

No man, You need flouride!  Helps your teeth glow in the dark

We will be in 21 for December coues as well.  Looking forward to watching my son go at it again.  

There are still really good mule deer bucks left in 21.  But that time of the year they are really hard to find.  Probably won’t see good ones from the road.   Get high on a hill and glass the flats.  Right at morning and dusk is your best chance.   You can glass em up during the middle of the day but you have to be persistent.  That time of the year big ones will only get up a couple times a day and it’s only to change shade.  

21 is loaded with whitetail now, but I've hunted it my whole life. Killed lots of mulies there. I would hunt Mustang Hills or towards Bartlett.  Make sure you have 4x4 if you gi into Mustang Hills.