pkita99

Looking for bulk heating wood pellets

With the winter approaching pretty quick was wondering if anyone had any info on where to purchase heating pellets in bulk for cheap in Flagstaff area and surroundings.. Want to stock up. I know they sell them roughly for $5/40 lbs bag but just wanted to see if anyone on here knows a cheaper/better place to get them.

Thanks,

Paul

not cheaper....but far better!  after 20yrs on pellets these Golden Fire 100% Douglas Fir pellets blow everything else out of the water.  i think the only place in AZ is show low lowes but prescott lowes used to carry them.  huge btu difference over heatrz/greentree/pennington/rocky mtn and 1/10 the ash.  really 1/10 the ash!

lee

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, biglakejake said:

not cheaper....but far better!  after 20yrs on pellets these Golden Fire 100% Douglas Fir pellets blow everything else out of the water.  i think the only place in AZ is show low lowes but prescott lowes used to carry them.  huge btu difference over heatrz/greentree/pennington/rocky mtn and 1/10 the ash.  really 1/10 the ash!

lee

+1

sam.jpg

• Like 1

I think they are the same as Lignetics. We buy them at Cal-Ranch and sometimes homedepot has them. If not, Homeco is a little more expensive, but still worth it. We burn 2 bags of Heaters brand pellets to one bag of Lignetics. We bought a pallet from Cal-Ranch last year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thegunsmith2506 said:

I think they are the same as Lignetics. We buy them at Cal-Ranch and sometimes homedepot has them. If not, Homeco is a little more expensive, but still worth it. We burn 2 bags of Heaters brand pellets to one bag of Lignetics. We bought a pallet from Cal-Ranch last year. 

Thanks. Good info. 

2 hours ago, NMHNTR727 said:

Tiny T ember’s in Grants NM

NM is a bit out of the way.