We have a brand new custom rifle for you lucky tag holders.. or anyone for that matter!  Full custom from the ground up! 26" Proof Research barrel chambered in .264 Win Mag, American Rifle Company; Nucleus action w the floating bolt head, Triggertech trigger, McMillan Game Warden stock with custom Cerakote, seamless directional muzzle brake, bedded, detachable mag that has been cerakoted to match the stock.  The ballistics on these with the 156's is amazing!  Save yourself the time and headache of searching out a new rifle or component and get your Precision right here!  (Scope, rings and bipod only for pictures, not included in price)

$3450 

Todd 602-677-3791

DSC_5225~2_wm.JPG

DSC_5247~2b_wm.JPG

• Like 6
  • Wow! 2

I’m having the exact rifle built on a pre-64 action right now and it’s gonna cost a lot more than that! Great deal on an extremely under appreciated cartridge. 

Todd makes excellent rifles. It would be hard not to fulfill your tag legally.

Even an Owens couldn't find an excuse to poach with this gun. Makes a regular hunt as easy as poaching?😁

• Like 3

Beautiful gun Todd!  264 win mag is my favorite caliber!!!!!

Maybe we could do a raffle. 350 tickets, $10.00 each. Maximum ticket purchase 20 per person. Could be fun?

• Like 1

that rilfe is cheaper that a wife, divorce and kids.  I sell them off and keep the gun and dog.  She;d lay next to me in bed, we would cuddle, I play with her bolt, get my finger on that trigger and see if shell bang at night. 

• Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

its says in the post that it is. 

I guess it says that 264’s with 156’s have good ballistics.  Didn’t know if this rifle is throated, twisted and has magazine length for them.  

Just now, yotebuster said:

I guess it says that 264’s with 156’s have good ballistics.  Didn’t know if this rifle is throated, twisted and has magazine length for them.  

seems like a weird thing to mention if it wasnt? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

seems like a weird thing to mention if it wasnt? 

I suppose you’re right.  My brother might be interested in it and it seems like it would be a bad idea to spend $3500 on a rifle without making sure it would shoot the bullets he wants to shoot out of it though.  Guess I should’ve PM’d it. 

• Like 1