8 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

i was just pointing out what it said. not being a smart butt. but i already feel the tension here. 

Haha.  No tension.  It’s a badass rifle, I’ve never been around a 264 with 156’s but I’m guessing they have to be about 6” long!!!  Just was curious and seriously probably should have sent question through a PM.   I did see them mentioned but wanted to clarify before I forwarded it to my brother.  

How can there be tension when it envolves something with so much quality, so beautiful, and so functional?

Just. Fyi .264 win mags are pushing the 156’s at 3100fps+. 

• Like 3

Ok so without the scope its 7lbs 15 oz 

This one is still brand new but I did another one very similar, same twist action detachable mag setup and stock and he was shooting the 156's right at 3100fps 

The 6.5 PRC still doesnt do what the ol 264 does. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

I wonder how much it weighs?

Like a fine woman, it is a Cadillac ride, not a crotch rocket a fast bang.

8 minutes ago, southernxpress said:

We all need a backup 💁‍♂️

Or an improvement?

54 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Dam I want it but have the dang creedmoor

Sell the Creedmore?

So if I understand the specs correctly for the 264 mag shooting 156's, the achievable velocity is 3100+ fps, which is better than the 6.5 PRC, which of course is better than the 6.5 Creedmore or the 260 Remington?

And if velocity means a flatter trajectory for given distance before friction (wind resistance/force) and gravity (force) effect enough change in direction, doesn't that make this rifle a tool that pretty much gets straightest to its point the quickest for the larger medium sized bullet? Doesn't that in fact make it a miniature rocket after all with Cadillac features?

If I'm not wrong, another 800 fps and the velocity will attain that of the 204 Ruger and 22-250, but with much better ballistics and greater resistance to change of direction.

Is it really the "mythical" one rifle that will pretty much do it all for hunting and competition?

Being serious, is this pretty much the perfect all around rifle and round?

I may have a bunch of rifles for sale shortly, and ammo.