I'am commiting for boarman03, ill get the scope and we will share

• Like 1

I'll take it for $3000 cash, not trying to low ball,its all I got left.

I'll take it left you message, now I need to sell a 25-06. And a Weatherby 270mag ultralight, maybe 300rum.. Left you message

I am going to have to try it. I'll drive up to Payson and we can go to the 300 yard range at Jim Jones.

6 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I'll take it left you message, now I need to sell a 25-06. And a Weatherby 270mag ultralight, maybe 300rum.. Left you message

I see your comment, I have no phone service where I am at today and tomorrow (luckily they have wifi!)  When I get back into service I'll check my messages and get in touch with you👍

• Like 1

Back up,

Ya I'm that guy, won't be able to afford it now for a couple weeks. Just got hit today with a $4000 tax bill from the accountant, I didn't know they extended the tax deadline thought I got lucky and what I prepaid covered it.

Anyway sorry sir, hopefully someone can enjoy this as much as I would of, or still might.

Apologies ..

14 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Back up,

Ya I'm that guy, won't be able to afford it now for a couple weeks. Just got hit today with a $4000 tax bill from the accountant, I didn't know they extended the tax deadline thought I got lucky and what I prepaid covered it.

Anyway sorry sir, hopefully someone can enjoy this as much as I would of, or still might.

Apologies ..

Dang taxes!  They get you coming and going!  Thank you for the heads up and I feel bad... that is never a fun way to spend money!  Best of luck and thanks for the honesty👍

• Like 1

Nice rifle. Would have worked well on this yesterday, if I had a tag.

IMG_20200717_183837.jpg

• Like 2