Sign in to follow this  
biglakejake

looking TO BUY 4x4 Quigley van conversion

looking for a Used Quigley 4x4 conversion box or camper van ok, also retired emergency vehicle if no inset lights.

lee

928-207-0432

in AZ, something along these lines:

694550730_Quigley4x4semabuild.thumb.jpg.58deddfe9719b0d978e782acb095e415.jpg

• Like 2

Those are big money. I cant believe how much the sell for sometimes........and those are the beat to shoot BP ones. 

quig.thumb.jpg.06cb87c43a63dd99b0e48904f24a2f3e.jpg

price is right-$17K-and its in Mesa.  that custom glass would blow like a bomb with just a little frame torque.  gonna ask my body guys what they could do with some diamond plate and angle iron but not holding my breath.  any I-de-ers?

lee

Great base from which to start your project.  You're living my dream.  It'll be cool to blast off to have base camp wherever you put it in park.  Please consider starting starting a thread (maybe in the Other Hunting Gear section?) so we can watch your project as it unfolds.  Here's a link that could give you some idea:

https://sportsmobile.com/

Buddy of mine took an old Chevy Class C and made a 1+ Ton 4x4 out of it.  Took quite a bit of.fabricating, but the thing is AWESOME.

To make a base model into a viable 4x4 lifted van, it might be cheaper to buy a Sportsmobile or a Mercedes Sprinter van.  If you do all the labor yourself, then its wort it.