Sign in to follow this  
257 STW

Jeep Cherokee Classic Xj hunting rig

1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic Xj this has been my hunting rig the last two years lots of money invested over 20k + in-line 6 4.0 with 195k miles cold ac and hot heat ,everything works  all Rubicon Express long arm 5.5 on 31"  curry 1 ton steering bench works gear box with upgraded pump Rubicon Express SYE  custom drive shafts 10k winch with synthetic rope custom bumpers frame stifners  no cheep stuff i did all work myself jeep was stock way to much to list . I drove straight from my driveway here in mesa to New Mexico, Utah , and all over Arizona no problem , roof rack is big enough to roll your bed roll out and sleep on , has 8ft awning on passenger side for shade when glasing .$15,000 Cadillac of side by sides no dust, no freezing on early morning rides to hunting spots, or sweating on early elk hunts after packing out a bull all day  

20200218_173435.jpg

Screenshot_20200711-150607_Gallery.jpg

20200525_172234.jpg

20200217_163654.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Before it was turned in to hunting rig

Resized_20190917_075638_564.jpeg

Thanks

Not giving up hunting . Buying a new bronco have to many vehicles have another 1999 xj thats all stock might sell that if this one doesn't sell .

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 257 STW said:

Not giving up hunting . Buying a new bronco have to many vehicles have another 1999 xj thats all stock might sell that if this one doesn't sell .

Like a 2021 bronco? Cause they look ba

Cool Jeep for sure and they do look good (Bronco) just don't know if I would buy a first year of any brand new design.