MrMogollon

SOLD - Outdoorsman Pan Head (Package)

Looking to sell my Outdoorsmans Pan Head package - see blow for pictures of condition. Never been used outside of my backyard. Wanted to do a comparison of the Outdoorsmans and the Sirui VA-5 and decided on the latter. Here's what is included:

• Outdoorsmans Pan Head (MSRP $400)
  • Outdoorsmans Quick Release Adapter (MSRP $57)
  • NOT INCLUDED: Tripod OR Outdoorsmans Binocular Adapter

This package is a quality lightweight tripod head for anyone looking to up their game. I will not split up the Pan Head and Quick Release Adapter (QRA). The QRA allows the Pan Head to be connected to most non-Outdoorsman tripods as well as allowing for quick transitioning between different uses. Quickly detach the Pan Head from your tripod of choice and connect it to an Outdoorsmans Window Mount, etc.

IMG_4308.PNG

IMG_4309.PNG

IMG_4310.JPG

IMG_4311.JPG

IMG_4312.JPG

IMG_4313.JPG

IMG_4314.JPG

I really liked them both. The weight savings on the Outdoorsmans Pan Head is a huge plus for me, but in the end I chose the VA-5 based on compatibility with gear I already own.

I have an Arca Swiss plate already attached to my spotter and Canon 6D... so my decision was made.

That being said, someone is going to be really happy with the Pan Head. It’s basically in new condition and smooth as BUTTER.

13977ADB-292C-4E1C-AFD7-D4647D7D91B1.jpeg

047CF2E5-11FE-48F7-9CEC-4B58BD671220.jpeg