Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Who am I?

He spoke his last words on this date, "Quien es?"

Jeremiah “Jerry” Potts (1840 – July 14, 1896), (also known as Ky-yo-kosi, meaning "Bear Child"), was an American - Canadian plainsman, buffalo hunter, horse trader, interpreter, and scout of Kainai (Blood) and Scots heritage.

j91rkjynisupnysr.jpg?skj2io4l

• Like 2

The other day I was watching a You Tube video of a Winchester 94. The guy doing the thing said this iconic rifle is what Billy the Kid was posing with in his only known photograph. If I'm not mistaken it was actually a 73, not 94.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

The other day I was watching a You Tube video of a Winchester 94. The guy doing the thing said this iconic rifle is what Billy the Kid was posing with in his only known photograph. If I'm not mistaken it was actually a 73, not 94.

Very different guns.

22 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Same with the Rifleman, supposed to be 1880 but he's carrying a '92.

Bonanza was set in Nevada from 1860 on but nary a cap and ball on the set. The boys carried 1873 SAA, Ben an 1875 Remington. To compensate, their gun belts rarely held cartridges.