Sign in to follow this  
Ed67

New to Offer Up

I posted my apparently dangerous Hoyt 2 piece quiver here along with Offer Up which I haven’t used before but figures what the heck since there are several other pieces of archery equipment including bows listed there. 

Within 5 minutes I received a meaaage that my post was being deleted for violating their policy. I looked at their policy and yep they don’t allow archery equipment to be sold there. Lesson learned. 

BCCE44E9-8F75-4111-8131-4A106EC5D86C.png

Lol especially since they encouraged me to report others. Not going to happen

• Like 3

First time and last time for everything. The ironic part is 3/4 of the stuff sol on there is stolen, ups I said it..

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, rossislider said:

I think Karens actually spend their time troll through Offerup and Craigslist looking for hunting related items to report. 

Wtf is a karen?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, 25-06 said:

Wtf is a karen?

Fat hairy liberal women that have nothing better to do than sit around with their cats and bich about hot skinny women, dangerous items as mentioned and everything else that may offend them. AKA fat Linda’s, Susans and flat out miserable women that want everyone around the to be as miserable as them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, Ed67 said:

I posted my apparently dangerous Hoyt 2 piece quiver here along with Offer Up which I haven’t used before but figures what the heck since there are several other pieces of archery equipment including bows listed there. 

Within 5 minutes I received a meaaage that my post was being deleted for violating their policy. I looked at their policy and yep they don’t allow archery equipment to be sold there. Lesson learned. 

BCCE44E9-8F75-4111-8131-4A106EC5D86C.png

I think you got hosed. 

I just searched archery. Tons of bows and arrows and all sorts of accessory’s 

17 minutes ago, oz31p said:

I think you got hosed. 

I just searched archery. Tons of bows and arrows and all sorts of accessory’s 

Most definitely I did hence their encouragement for me to report others who are selling dangerous bows and quivers. I declined and am done with them. 

I'm done with Offer Up.

I spent nearly a year trying to find a good used gun safe (surprised they allow their sale).

People don't return messages, and they sell items out from under you while you're enroute to buy it even though they just accepted your offer.

• Like 1