Sign in to follow this  
Tres

WWG1WGA

Haha crap see what happens when you leave your phone on your desk and walk away? 

But seriously, this wayfair stuff is crazy. If you haven’t seen or heard anything about wayfair. Look into it. 

Where we go 1 we go all 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Is it worth clicking on?

Yes. The very first video had me wanting to pull the rip cord and bail, but it definitely got more and more interesting.   Watch the first 2 or 3, if your not interested then bail.  

Personally I take all conspiracy theory stuff with a BIG grain of salt. But like Kurt said, "just because you're paranoid, don't mean their not after you".

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yes. The very first video had me wanting to pull the rip cord and bail, but it definitely got more and more interesting.   Watch the first 2 or 3, if your not interested then bail.  

Personally I take all conspiracy theory stuff with a BIG grain of salt. But like Kurt said, "just because you're paranoid, don't mean their not after you".

I don't call it being paranoid. I call it just being cautious. 

• Like 1

What about the “Out of the Shadows” documentary they keep scrubbing and people keep putting back up? Hour and a half but dang...

Yeah i personally dont believe there is a video of hillary clinton peeling a baby face and drinking its blood.  but a huge nationwide pedo ring i can see happening all day every day and any thing that sheds light on these POS is a win.  I'm really hoping Gislaine lives long enough to name names.  Left or right, hang em all.

I'll have to check out the out of the shadows thing

• Like 4

12 hours ago, JACK said:

What about the “Out of the Shadows” documentary they keep scrubbing and people keep putting back up? Hour and a half but dang...

Just finished watching. Wow

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Yeah i personally dont believe there is a video of hillary clinton peeling a baby face and drinking its blood.  but a huge nationwide pedo ring i can see happening all day every day and any thing that sheds light on these POS is a win.  I'm really hoping Gislaine lives long enough to name names.  Left or right, hang em all.

I'll have to check out the out of the shadows thing

shes a professional liar/story teller, im expecting her to drop dome deep fake news about trump. 

you guys watch NASCAR at all? i just learned this 2 days ago but Brian Vickers who kinda disappeared 5 years ago because of some strange health concerns is married to Sarah Kellen who was epsteins "sex scheduler" in his original case that he was found guilty in. 

• Like 1