eddielasvegas

WTB: Left Hand (LH) Semi-Auto or Pump Shotgun in 12 or 20 ga. ***** FOUND ONE!!! ******

Hello All,

Looking for a pump (preferred) or semi-auto LH shotgun for my 11 year old son.  12 or 20 gauge.

I'm located in Scottsdale and willing to travel for the right shotgun.

PM me with details.

Thanks,

Eddie

• Like 1

Just a thought, A browning BPS has bottom eject and tang safety and are reliable works great for this lefty. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, youngdon said:

Just a thought, A browning BPS has bottom eject and tang safety and are reliable works great for this lefty. 

Thanks for the idea youngdon.

My son actually asked me about the BPS yesterday, but when I saw the price of about $700, I thought there has to be a more affordable option so that's my approach for now.

Eddie

The LH is going to be an issue. I'm a left hand shooter and have shot "right-hand" shotguns since I was 12. They're actually easier to load when you are a lefty. I would suggest not getting hung up on LH only guns. In this market right now a pump shotgun is even hard to come by at a decent price. Like youngdon said a BPS but find a used one. Also look for a Winchester 1400 or 1500. I'll  keep an eye out for you.

• Like 1

Ask about ordering an 870.  In left hand, you’re going be around $400.  That’s about as cheap as you’ll find a shotgun anywhere.

BPS is nice. Find a used one and you will be well under $700.