Sign in to follow this  
LB02

DELETE

Hello,

On the off chance someone here has one-

I am Looking for a 2005 or newer Generation 1 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4x4 

sub 200,000 miles preferred

Please let me know what you have and what your asking price is.

Thank you

Not exactly what youre looking for but I have a well kept 2004 Sequoia with 194k on it. Taking a road trip starting tomorrow so it'll be going up. Only considering selling it because we just had our 4th and storage for pack n plays, ice chests, etc... is minimal with both rear rows in place.

Just curious what the difference is of the 04 and 05? Seems to me they changed something but not sure what. Sorry to hi-jack.

Hi Dug, Good question. There were several changes but I am looking at mainly the transmission 4 speed to 5. Not a monstrous difference but if I am not in a hurry and if I can find exactly what I have been tasked to I would happier. An 04 Limited with significantly lower miles 100K +/- would certainly make up the difference.   

Still looking

On 7/18/2020 at 12:07 PM, ZJARCHER said:

Not exactly what youre looking for but I have a well kept 2004 Sequoia with 194k on it. Taking a road trip starting tomorrow so it'll be going up. Only considering selling it because we just had our 4th and storage for pack n plays, ice chests, etc... is minimal with both rear rows in place.

Got any pics? Interested also. You can send them to my inbox.

Thanks