Sign in to follow this  
knothead

Don't laugh but does anyone have....

Does anyone have the be the decoy antelope hat and shirt they want to sell? Large or extra-large shirt would be what I prefer and I wear 7 1/8" hat but I imagine it is adjustable. Thanks John 623-680-4458

• Haha 1

Don’t laugh too loud...met a hunter wearing that outfit on my hunt. Nice buck didn’t present a shot on the waterhole so he waited until it left then walked through does and cattle to about 50 yds and shot the buck. 

• Like 3

I saw one east of Houston a few weeks ago. They have everything there. Can't find it on maps. It was right of i 10 I think. 

I found one.  thanks

12 minutes ago, knothead said:

I found one.  thanks

John,  which hunt do you have?  Me and 12 Ring want to come up and laugh  and video  your butt crawling around with that goofy hat on!  I saw a guy with one of those outfits on in unit 19 one year from about 1/2 mile away....Looked like an Angus had bred  with a pronghorn.  Good Luck!

• Haha 2

I have 6a but I am a little leery about using it.  I will be hunting with bow and arrow on a gun hunt.  Not sure if it is real smart because we all know gun hunters aren't real selective as to what they shoot at.  Thankfully, there are no power lines within miles of where I will be hunting.  I just ordered a long sleeve tan t-shirt and will get some white dye and finish the ensemble.  I figure I can always use as a costume for Halloween.  Thanks for the words of encouragement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You wear that thing during a gun hunt you're as crazy as the people that attend  COVID19 parties.... I am sure someone's half  blind, 80  year old uncle  with macular that  hunts with open sights will have that tag.  Your head with that hat would make a heck  of a  wall mount!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Great Buck! 1

6 hours ago, knothead said:

I have 6a but I am a little leery about using it.  I will be hunting with bow and arrow on a gun hunt.  Not sure if it is real smart because we all know gun hunters aren't real selective as to what they shoot at.  Thankfully, there are no power lines within miles of where I will be hunting.  I just ordered a long sleeve tan t-shirt and will get some white dye and finish the ensemble.  I figure I can always use as a costume for Halloween.  Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Crazy, you’ll get shot buy a gun hunter for sure!! Archery guys never miss!!

• Like 1

i'll trade you my 24bp's for your rifle tag and you can turn them into 2 or 3 archery tags. Deal?