cohntr6

Heber/Overgaard Poaching Case Article

35 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Oh I heard Az G AND F just has it out for these guys because of a grudge. 

If I recall, it MIGHT have had something to do with Blake's relentless attack of AGFD because of the way it handled the Shawn Wagner case.

Here's one of the threads, begun  by none other than our infamous resident poacher.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

If I recall, it MIGHT have had something to do with Blake's relentless attack of AGFD because of the way it handled the Shawn Wagner case.

Here's one of the threads, begun  by none other than our infamous resident poacher.

Ya maybe 

7 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

That’s a fun memory...this comment made me laugh too. How ironical. 

collector777   

bonecollector777

Also it upsets me at how incompetent our game and fish is. They can't get a simple investigation right. Makes you wonder if they didn't botch it on purpose. They couldn't convict 4 guys that were blatantly guilty of multiple serious offenses but I guarantee they wouldn't screw up our investigation if one of us shot 1 too many quail over the limit or shot from the road etc.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

That is how a lot of criminals get caught, they just cant keep their mouths shut.😷

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

That’s a fun memory...this comment made me laugh too. How ironical. 

collector777   

bonecollector777

Also it upsets me at how incompetent our game and fish is. They can't get a simple investigation right. Makes you wonder if they didn't botch it on purpose. They couldn't convict 4 guys that were blatantly guilty of multiple serious offenses but I guarantee they wouldn't screw up our investigation if one of us shot 1 too many quail over the limit or shot from the road etc.

You can't make sh!t like this up. 

22 minutes ago, JBenz63 said:

Looks like Gohunt wanted to join in hahahaha 

DD3A0BD3-1D57-43AE-8771-10848BDED65F.png

Does that mean his guild service has been removed from they’re recommended guilds?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, AverageJoe said:

An entire family name forever ruined in Az because of one idiot. 

I think the owens' (plural)  that took a couple of million from show low FD, are ahead of Blake in the aspect of name tarnishing. 

• Like 1