tyler1215

Coues????

One of my cameras took this pic. This guy's coat is not what I would consider to be typical coues coat. It looks more brown to me. I wouldn't expect to see mule deer in this area. What do u all think?

20200721_135906.jpg

• Like 1

GPS cordinates??? That could be the Only buck left in 24b right now. If there where powerlines in the background that deer would be worth $$$$$. If You was a poacher.

I always tend to think the bucks will be more brown then the does especially around and on the tail..

• Like 1

Another question, I have multiple bucks on camera over the past three weeks all being nubs except the one posted. I know they are still gonna grow over the next 6 weeks or so. However I'm curious how much can expect to see from now until opening of archery?

I saw a mulie buck on Sunday that was already decent sized in velvet. I’m guessing he’ll end up at the 150” mark by hunting season. Had a smaller buck and two does with them. Tried to get a picture but one doe hissed at me then stomped! They all bounced away like mule deer do.