Sign in to follow this  
kazpilot25

SOLD - 16x20 Davis Canvas Tent w/ stove, floor, awning, and more!

Sad to see this go, but the wife wants a travel trailer. I ordered this tent in 2018 as a custom order from Davis Tent and Awning. It has 3 large zip up windows on each side as well as screen doors and storm doors on each end. Includes the full floor with zip out area for the stove, full rain fly that extends to create a porch awning, full internal frame w/ porch, pole bags for all three size poles, camp chef wood burning stove, and canvas bags for the fly/floor and angle pieces. I have over $3,000 invested in this setup and it has only been used about 5 times. Again, sad to see it go, but someone will enjoy this thing way more.

**EDIT BASED ON QUESTIONS I'VE RECEIVED**

No tears, holes, leaks, or anything. It's really perfect and basically new (except maybe some dirt that can't be avoided). I have set it up by myself, but it's much easier with 2-3 people. 1 can definitely do it alone though. I actually set it up by myself the very first time. I had it up (minus staking it down) in about 30 minutes. Although that was without the rain fly or patio awning.

As far as water proof coatings, the only thing that has ever been done was from Davis. I ordered the tent with the Sunforger water/mildew resistant treatment. Therefore the canvas itself is technically Marine grade Sunforger canvas.

The tent itself is 16'x20' of floorspace, not including the awning/patio. The cool thing with the awning/patio is that it is optional. You can either choose to set it up or not. It is an additional 7' extended on the front end if setup.

SOLD

61673383978__B2C789B5-F658-40CE-9F73-A4E117EA9C6E.JPG

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.JPG

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_2938.JPG

IMG_2940.JPG

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

• Like 8

How many sqft is the master bedroom? Is the guest bath a full tub/shower? The floor plan looks awesome!! I’d be hard pressed to find room to set that up where I hunt. Super nice tent!

1 hour ago, Millhouse said:

That looks amazing!  My Kodiak seems tiny compared to that thing.

My 10x14 Kodiak is definitely small when I set them up side by side. I still love the Kodiak though.