Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Lwcf

Land and water conservation fund passes !!!

i want to know why so many republicans voted no on this???? Pretty much every conversation group I’ve ever heard of supports this and it looks to be a good thing for the hunting world in the US so I just don’t get it. 

• Like 1

I could be really really wrong on this so don’t freak out. But I was told Republicans care about guns & merica and such, but don’t care about land. Dems hate everything else but are stronger believers in state parks and land issues... good for the vote but I new the dems were going to pass it. 

10 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I just don’t want every piece of land to turn into a walk in area. I don’t know exactly what exactly is going to happen now that this passed. 

Ya, next thing you know they will make people read a map before driving on forest roads to make sure it's not one that has been closed to vehicle use..  

Better a walk in than sold to a developer buddy of your local corrupt republican rep

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ohthatguy said:

Ya, next thing you know they will make people read a map before driving on forest roads to make sure it's not one that has been closed to vehicle use..  

And eventually we’ll make riots and murder illegal as well. 

• Like 1