knothead

Dear Arizona Game & Fish,

I propose all who complain about AZGFD draw system  adopt a Plan B for hunting out side of Arizona. Will save you a lot of heartache in the future.

I was listening to Lars Larson on the drive home tonight. Had a guest on talking about mail in ballots and all the problems they’ve had and perceive in the future. It reminded me of this thread and the problems we have with the draw. Some valid, some bitchy.

16 hours ago, idgaf said:

Here's another bad idea.  Make the bison hunt one male and one female per lifetime.  

You want some more of that beefalo don’t you?

17 hours ago, idgaf said:

Here's another bad idea.  Make the bison hunt one male and one female per lifetime.  

I think a good analogy is picking up a hot girl's fat friend at a bar. Easier to get but a lot of regret afterwards. If you wanted the hot chick you should have held out. 

5 hours ago, Flatlander said:

You want some more of that beefalo don’t you?

Not as much as the regret I have for not killing it with my bow.  I have 8 of the big 10 with my bow and then when it got a little hard I switched to a rifle for beefalo. 

4 hours ago, nateNAU said:

I think a good analogy is picking up a hot girl's fat friend at a bar. Easier to get but a lot of regret afterwards. If you wanted the hot chick you should have held out. 

So you wouldn't have a threesome if given the opportunity?😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nateNAU said:

Fat girls need love too.

#noshame #keephammering

3 hours ago, idgaf said:

Not as much as the regret I have for not killing it with my bow.  I have 8 of the big 10 with my bow and then when it got a little hard I switched to a rifle for beefalo. 

I get it and when it's my turn up that will be a tough choice. I do wish the buffalo were managed to allow more than one per lifetime.