Sign in to follow this  
andrewmilich

Shout out to creekhiker (Derek) incredible dude

I want to give a shout out to Creekhiker (Derek)  I had posted about needing help to fix a quad and he gave up his time to come over and help me out.  He was super skilled and incredible stand up dude. Its guys like him who give hope that people are still kind and generous in this world.  We need to recognize guys like him who go the extra mile not asking for anything but just because they like helping people.  Derek is the real deal.  appreciate  his time, a nice cold beer, and the sound of an atv that purrs ..    

BTW he is ironworker and welder by trade, he owns his own business.  If you are looking for work like that he is an honest dude. 

Derek...Creekhiker  thanks again.  In your debt my new friend . 

• Like 25

Derek is definitely a good dude, and not just because his wife has family in Iowa, not far from where I grew up!  Derek didn't hesitate to make a donation to, and fly request from, my son for his black belt promotion fee. 

Derek - sent you a PM about some ironwork needs.

Echoing this original post. Creekhiker did some custom fabrication for me and I couldn't be happier. The guy is a good man, pleasant to chat with, did quality work at a fair price, and went out of his way to see to it that things were right. Hit him up if you need some welding/steel fabrication work.

• Like 2