Sign in to follow this  
5alivefishing

Savage MSR 10 Hunter 6.5CM

Savage MSR10 Hunter in 6.5 Creedmoore. The rifle has (12) rounds fired for group check only. It includes (1) 20 round magazine. I will be making a road trip to Sierra Vista next week and can arrange a meet. Price $1050

01BAFCB3-B86A-4969-8879-9D0157189BF6.jpeg

C0EF891B-DACC-4E9F-9115-C082A108E7AC.jpeg

7EA1FB05-CB49-46CF-8E66-7D8E11FD1D57.png

DBB81084-41CE-4D14-8EE5-027A431F25AA.jpeg

• Like 2

Correct me if I'm wrong, Arizona law requires this gun goes through an FFL for purchase in AZ from a non-AZ Resident (out of state seller).

Please double check the rules and be safe. Protect your 2nd Amendment rights.

3 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, Arizona law requires this gun goes through an FFL for purchase in AZ from a non-AZ Resident (out of state seller).

Please double check the rules and be safe. Protect your 2nd Amendment rights.

Yea no, it’s perfectly legal unless you are finding some laws that I can’t find. Where are you getting your info? 

• Like 2

Boarman03,

I appreciate your concern. I will give the rifle to my son who is a AZ resident and he can sell it. Piece of cake. 

I don't understand why people got angry. I only said an FFL transfer may be required to transfer legally. Your idea may also be legal. 

How was that negative?

That’s what the PM option is for. I would have responded respectfully in a PM and explained but when you put it on blast, well some find that not cool. Have a good day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 5alivefishing said:

That’s what the PM option is for. I would have responded respectfully in a PM and explained but when you put it on blast, well some find that not cool. Have a good day. 

Exactly 

1 hour ago, Boarman03 said:

I don't understand why people got angry. I only said an FFL transfer may be required to transfer legally. Your idea may also be legal. 

How was that negative?

Just common sense, don’t assume

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boarman03 said:
5 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

How was that negative?

Let’s not give those liberal lawmakers any new ideas. 😂

It's a very nice gun. I don't like most of the laws and certainly don't want more. I really thought I was helping. Obviously wrong. I've opened discussion on campfire. 

Very nice gun and I wish you the best. I looked at it because I was thinking about it. Sorry for the distraction. To me it is a very nice gun. I hope it is to others as well.