n2horns

Chineese seeds being mailed out.

You might start to see packages from China you didnt order, tjey are seeds or unknown orgin/gene.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/agriculture-officials-warn-not-open-unsolicited-packages-seeds-175723911--abc-news-topstories.html

They started showing up about a week ago in a couple of places and now a lot more shipments are showing up in many more States. I wouldn't doubt it if some were already planted but they will probably get a foothold in landfills.

10 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

They started showing up about a week ago in a couple of places and now a lot more shipments are showing up in many more States. I wouldn't doubt it if some were already planted but they will probably get a foothold in landfills.

Those seeds if planted . Depending on what they are could cause a Ecological mess. Something like morning glorys and  Mile a minute vines or who knows whatever could cause a agricultural disaster. 

Look at our lakes and river channels now from Asian Carp and Gizzard shads. Fricken China is coming at us from every angle possible. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Bill@roofer said:

Those seeds if planted . Depending on what they are could cause a Ecological mess. Something like morning glorys and  Mile a minute vines or who knows whatever could cause a agricultural disaster. 

Look at our lakes and river channels now from Asian Carp and Gizzard shads. Fricken China is coming at us from every angle possible. 

And Biden will invite them to keep bringing. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

Exactly!  100%

Biden is 100% China backed. Same with the douche bag pilot kelly that ruied Pima county with his fake business thT was bought and paid for bynthe Chicomms.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bill@roofer said:

Completely agree.

Just got a pack in wifes name.  Probably all amazon account holders got some, or a great majority

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

I wonder if it’s dank. 

If it is . i will be real happy to dispose of it in my mini incinerator/aka bong.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 3