PRDATR

Freight Train Derailment in Tempe and Bridge Collapse

CNN, that's funny. They know what the cargo is. They listed it in the article. I'm sure first responders knew within minutes of the accident what those tankers had in them. 

• Like 2

CNN can make anything worse than it really is !!

Anyone notice during the briefing there were no Union Pacific representatives to give a statement 🤔 just saying

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HuntHarder said:

Cnn??? Com' on Man!!!

Probably carrying corona positive murder hornets 

Built in 1912 , I member it was still standing when the new Mill Ave Bridge went down in the 1991 floods.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Are these cars from out of state? Do they need a FL to stop in az????

An FL? Rail Cars go coast to coast. stop at hubs/depots like the one north of Tucson or downtown Phoenix. Probably 75% are from out of state just passing through but there are still a few places in the state that load rail cars at their facility directly but most ship OTR commerce just because of the logistics though it is more money to do so.  

On 7/29/2020 at 8:57 PM, wildwoody said:

Built in 1912 , I member it was still standing when the new Mill Ave Bridge went down in the 1991 floods.

Yep.  I was there watching that … all of us Construction Guys from ASU were.

• Like 1

I really want to see the report on this.  If it was sabotage, they need to really put the clamp down on the Antifa/BLM BS...well...amend that because they need to do that anyway.  But here is AZ they need to step it up if this was sabotage.

On 7/29/2020 at 7:41 AM, trphyhntr said:

A screw fell out of the bridge for every virgin that graduated

No virgin ever graduated.  It is in the Professors contract that they dont have to sign off unless certain skills are proven. 😷

I have talked to two firefighters who were on scene.  

One from Scottsdale Fire and a captain from Tempe Fire.

UP had an emergency response crew there within hours.  DHS, FBI, multiple LEO organizations, multiple fire organizations, a couple haz-mat crews, etc.  No signs of tampering or sabotage were even hinted at yet.  I am sure there will be a very thorough investigation going on for a while.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I have talked to two firefighters who were on scene.  

One from Scottsdale Fire and a captain from Tempe Fire.

UP had an emergency response crew there within hours.  DHS, FBI, multiple LEO organizations, multiple fire organizations, a couple haz-mat crews, etc.  No signs of tampering or sabotage were even hinted at yet.  I am sure there will be a very thorough investigation going on for a while.

That’s funny. The resident conspiracy theorist at my work was telling me today that they found propane tanks and a detail device  . Lolololol

• Like 2