Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

What State

On 8/4/2020 at 12:46 PM, biglakejake said:

just a thought kevin that might keep you from full-timing it in payson or show low.

many of my friends and neighbors are based in show low until the kids are gone and then they buy an inexpensive little place-bungalow?  fishing cabin?  anything? 150 miles away in roosevelt estates or tonto basin.  three seeason fun-in-the sun but mostly escaping january frostbite during downtime.  some areas out of town-show low-are best avoided when buying-david spade called navajo county the meth capital of arizona.  his mom lives here as does george takei-sulu.

tons of home improvement work in both areas.

lee 

ps the difference in weather between show low, white mountain lake and the higher pinetop/lakeside can be astounding. 

Its happening Lee whether you like it or not.

Your gonna take me fishing too. Bust out those fricken cowbells buddy. 

whats yer timeframe tuna man?  after all i just spent 10hrs in the ER yesterday n today.  you best hurry.

let me mention once again about location.  the weather gets very rough south of Rainbow Lake.  that high part of the rim makes its own weather and it hangs around much longer.

lee

• Wow! 1

10 hours ago, biglakejake said:

whats yer timeframe tuna man?  after all i just spent 10hrs in the ER yesterday n today.  you best hurry.

let me mention once again about location.  the weather gets very rough south of Rainbow Lake.  that high part of the rim makes its own weather and it hangs around much longer.

lee

Hope your ok dude.

Hopefully on kids summer break next year.  I think we've settled on timberland acres just west of town. Close enough, but far enough.  I think its considered lindon?

3 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Hope your ok dude.

Hopefully on kids summer break next year.  I think we've settled on timberland acres just west of town. Close enough, but far enough.  I think its considered lindon?

If I can't talk you out of staying away give me a call. We can meet up and I can show you around. 

I live just over the hill from Timberland Acres about 5 miles west just off the highway between Clay Springs and Pinedale. 

36 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

If I can't talk you out of staying away give me a call. We can meet up and I can show you around. 

I live just over the hill from Timberland Acres about 5 miles west just off the highway between Clay Springs and Pinedale. 

Haha! That would be awesome.  Probably come back again with the family next couple months. 

We checked out that area yesterday as well.  Honesty there were a couple lots we fell in love with in timberland and pretty much mentally pulled the trigger. Now we just need to make it happen.  

In process of starting my pest control company and one realtor mentioned some of the companies up here are flaky and hard to get reliable guys for termite inspections so thats a good sign.  Although i want to get away from construction i do good work so im sure i can stay busy that way too.  

Right On Kev, you past the test you can move up now :)

• Like 1