Boarman03

FYI: Clearance prices on hunting rifles at Wally Land

2 hours ago, AZ RANGER said:

Just picked up a scoped Remington 700 in .223 at the Marana Walmart. It was the last clearance gun in stock at that location. The clerk said they are not going to carry .223 rifles anymore. 
Thanks for the heads up. 

Walmart said that they will no longer sell ammo or rifles in calibers that have been used in mass shootings. They stopped selling .223/5.56 in January. They will no longer sell those calibers they told me. Hypocrites.

10 minutes ago, My Rights As An American said:

Walmart said that they will no longer sell ammo or rifles in calibers that have been used in mass shootings. They stopped selling .223/5.56 in January. They will no longer sell those calibers they told me. Hypocrites.

Too bad. Losing so much money! If they can sell an adl .223 for $199 I wonder what the markup is? Wish they would see .223 as different than 556 and continue selling legal guns and ammo.

9 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Delw, don't read this! It's too much drama for you to handle.

Wow your defiantly a homo, might want to stay on fgbk or twtr

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Delw said:

Wow your defiantly a homo, might want to stay on fgbk or twtr

You definitely have serious problems and fears. Get some professional help. I warned you it was too much for you to handle.

7 hours ago, 40-year-AZ-hunter said:

I did find a Savage Axis in .223 with a Bushnell 4-12 scope for $199 but I sure dont need that scope.  If it had been just the rifle for $125 I'd have jumped on it.

Was that the brown wood stock Savage Axis? If so, that is one of the packages and was a $300 plus gun before. The $125 Savage Axis rifles had plastic stocks.

What if you had sold the scope for $30? $169 for a Savage Axis is pretty dang cheap.

However, these have regular triggers, not the accutriggers.

Last Saturday, I grabbed the only 700 in 223 that was available at the OV walmart. Price was 290 plus tax, which, to me is worth it for a donor action.  My background check was delayed.  no call for almost a week.  Stopped in yesterday to check and i was good to go.  Rifle rang up at 199 plus tax!  I am elated.  I think the delay in background check saved me $90. 

I have a threaded 16" .300 BO barrel in the stash.  Should make a heck of a truck gun.    

• Like 1

Found a Savage Axis 270 Winchester in Mesa at Greenfield and McKellips this AM. Department Manager said they had six Axis in different calibers yesterday. He picked up an Axis 223 when he got off at 5:00pm.

They had Remington 770's there for $124 in 243, 243 youth, and the same Department Manager had purchased one in 7mm mag.

I'm not fond of 770's but at $124 they are tempting.

Keep looking. The deals are still out there.

Good luck guys.

Walmart on Northsight in Scottsdale N of Raintree has 1 Savage Axis .243 with Wood Stock Weaver 3-9x40 for $188.00 plus tax. Was over $300 originally. Approximately 49% discount.

I left there at 12:10. I don't need it.

Has anyone seen any big discounts on shotguns?  

I just picked up a .243 for $129.  Be a nice shooter for my daughter in a few years.  The one on Estrella has one left with a scope.  Everything else is gone.  

I was going to buy one at the Walmart I went to but the guy in front bought every gun but one.  He ended up buying 8.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, standman said:

I was going to buy one at the Walmart I went to but the guy in front bought every gun but one.  He ended up buying 8.  

That's crazy. I thought they limited customers to 4 firearms or something like that.

Just now, AZ Free Man said:

That's crazy. I thought they limited customers to 4 firearms or something like that.

They said they can only run four at a time for a background check.  But they can sell him 4 run it through and then sell another four and run it through again.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sam said:

Has anyone seen any big discounts on shotguns?  

Only the one Remington 11-87 Sportsman's 20 gauge camo that was $400, normally around $700. 26" barrel.