Boarman03

FYI: Clearance prices on hunting rifles at Wally Land

2 hours ago, standman said:

I was going to buy one at the Walmart I went to but the guy in front bought every gun but one.  He ended up buying 8.  

Which Wally Land?

Hang in there, more Wally Lands should be dropping the price on their inventory as well. At least some of you have found success from this.

Glad to be a help.😁

Keep the goodwill moving forward.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Which Wally Land?

Up here in Show Low

Just now, standman said:

Up here in Show Low

Was it a fellow Coueswhitetail?

Those are some great deals! I wish I could find a cheap .223 for the kids. I’ll keep trying, thanks for the heads up Boarman!

All Wally Lands are getting rid of their .223/5.56 rifles. Find a store that has them and keep checking!

4 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

Was it a fellow Coueswhitetail?

I don’t know.  I didn’t hang around to see if he actually was able to get away with all he wanted.  They were working on the second batch when I left

As mentioned before, since January 2020 they are no longer selling any pistol ammo, .223 or 5.56, or 7.62 x 39, etc. That means they no longer will carry firearms that support those rounds.

1 minute ago, standman said:

I don’t know.  I didn’t hang around to see if he actually was able to get away with all he wanted.  They were working on the second batch when I left

If he past the first group OK he probably passed the second group as well, unless his finances didn't support it.

What caliber were you searching for?

On 7/31/2020 at 4:36 PM, 40-year-AZ-hunter said:

I did find a Savage Axis in .223 with a Bushnell 4-12 scope for $199 but I sure dont need that scope.  If it had been just the rifle for $125 I'd have jumped on it.

Turns out that was the bull barrel with the Accutrigger model. Those used to be over $300.00 according to the info. I encountered.

I went wally world at 59th and bell. No cheap guns, just bat shoot crazy people wearing masks. They have 4 entry/exits, but have every one entering and exiting in the same place. WTF!!! So much for the social distancing bull$hit.

1 minute ago, 5guyshunting said:

I went wally world at 59th and bell. No cheap guns, just bat shoot crazy people wearing masks. They have 4 entry/exits, but have every one entering and exiting in the same place. WTF!!!

Health rules. They are counting the number entering and exiting.

Next... temperature checks?

Covid Paradise!

1 minute ago, Boarman03 said:

Health rules. They are counting the number entering and exiting. Covid Paradise!

Covid bull $hit.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 5guyshunting said:

I went wally world at 59th and bell. No cheap guns, just bat shoot crazy people wearing masks. They have 4 entry/exits, but have every one entering and exiting in the same place. WTF!!! So much for the social distancing bull$hit.

Social “distancing” by going in one entry? Good lord help us all!! 

• Like 1