Boarman03

FYI: Clearance prices on hunting rifles at Wally Land

Just remembered, watch for Leupold scopes on clearance. Rifleman Leupold 3-9x40 was $160 new. I did not buy it. It was at the Tucson Kolb and Speedway store.

There was a Savage .243 with a scope for $184-ish at the Anthem store when I left there around 2 today.

No other clearance items except the 06 that fell into my cart. Figure it would make a nice surprise for the Mrs.

Asked about shotguns on clearance and the clerk expects more to follow. For what that is worth. 

• Like 1

I guess it was only a matter of time before this got out. They do this quite frequently I’ve picked up a number of these guns over the years. However based on the prices you’re quoting some of you might be jumping too soon. The will to continue to drop the prices over the next two weeks. In the past:
ive seen the 1187s at $249

870s at $180ish

savages will get to the 124 range often

and on and on. The same guns will be clearances again in the future. 

3 minutes ago, gauchoand said:

I guess it was only a matter of time before this got out. They do this quite frequently I’ve picked up a number of these guns over the years. However based on the prices you’re quoting some of you might be jumping too soon. The will to continue to drop the prices over the next two weeks. In the past:
ive seen the 1187s at $249

870s at $180ish

savages will get to the 124 range often

and on and on. The same guns will be clearances again in the future. 

That’s only if they have the inventory left in the store. I bought the last A17 savage  in southern Az on clearance for $149. A week later they were $99 and rebate of the $149 IF they still had stock. But no stores had any left.

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

That’s only if they have the inventory left in the store. I bought the last A17 savage  in southern Az on clearance for $149. A week later they were $99 and rebate of the $149 IF they still had stock. But no stores had any left.

Correct they continue to drop the price til they’re all gone, I also picked up an a17...one day I’ll get around to shooting it.
My point was/is that some of these guns people are clamoring for are already going for much less than they post for on here. But, it’s In other parts of the country, because the guns go quickly in the valley we rarely see that level of pricing. As people are more and more aware we won’t see even the pricing level we paid for the A17 Cause theyll get snapped up quick.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gauchoand said:

Correct they continue to drop the price til they’re all gone, I also picked up an a17...one day I’ll get around to shooting it.
My point was/is that some of these guns people are clamoring for are already going for much less than they post for on here. But, it’s In other parts of the country, because the guns go quickly in the valley we rarely see that level of pricing. As people are more and more aware we won’t see even the pricing level we paid for the A17 Cause theyll get snapped up quick.

Funny, I was wondering where you had been earlier today. Almost dropped you a PM.

Yes, I was told that approximately every two to four weeks the price will drop on the remaining inventory. 

Sorry we messed up an extremely lucrativ huge secret but I thought it would be better to share with everyone here so we could all benefit, and not just let a few, besides myself, reap the rewards. I hope I wasn't wrong.

• Like 1

at lake pleasant pkwy and deer valley they had 3 or 4 rifless with sales tags on them yesterday afternoon didn't take a good look at them to see exactly what they were

Pima Road Wally was cleaned out. East valley seems to be cleaned out. Go West young man, go West!

What about Globe, Florence, Coolidge, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Safford, if there are stores there.

Page?

6 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

You need help, I'll take the Creedmoor..

I think everyone here knows I need help, just not that way.😁

I just got word that AZ may be finished on clearance items. All good things have to come to an end eventually. When you travel out of state, keep your eyes open. Who knows what you'll find.

I've done what I could do. I'm glad some of you had success. A little bit of fun during this Covid Paradise.