Boarman03

FYI: Clearance prices on hunting rifles at Wally Land

17 minutes ago, Boarman03 said:

I just got word that AZ may be finished on clearance items. All good things have to come to an end eventually. When you travel out of state, keep your eyes open. Who knows what you'll find.

I've done what I could do. I'm glad some of you had success. A little bit of fun during this Covid Paradise.

These "sales" have been going on from State to State for months.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Pima Road Wally was cleaned out. East valley seems to be cleaned out. Go West young man, go West!

What about Globe, Florence, Coolidge, Casa Grande, Maricopa, Safford, if there are stores there.

Page?

Safford and globe are bone dry

The Wally World in Cave Creek only had Savage scope combo's for sale...$260 IIRC (wood stock, rough blued texture, cheap scope).  Yesterday, they had a 243, 270 and a 308.  Everything else was full price.  

Stopped by the one on Greenfield in Mesa today.  They still had one Axis on clearance for $124 - a 30-06.  It's gone now 😎 but there may still be a few floating around out there.

Incidentally I would have preferred a 270.  On the off chance anyone ended up with a 270 but would have rather had a 30-06 let me know, I'd be happy to trade.

n. Wisconsin, lots of guns still in stock and not on sale. 

Some guns are being reduced, but not all.

Just saw a tag today 835 moss erg 12 Guage.  Listed 395. Closeout price 99.00

Missed it by a day.  Clerk said markdowns have been real random.  They never know when. What, orhow many. Several other stores, with similar closeouts but still getting new stock and plenty on hand.