Sign in to follow this  
ctracingraptor

Labrador breeder?

6A labradors Datil NM on Facebook.Its been 8 months since I bought him and that’s all I could find. I just happened to run into the folks that were selling him and bought him . AKC registered....Hands down the best dog I’ve ever owned !

• Like 1

Are you looking for an "English" lab because they are less energetic? If you are all up on the differences then this video is still fun to watch. The bottom picture is a 2-1/2 year old I picked up as a puppy from a member here, no they are not actively breeding.  She looks a bit english, heavy coat, thick heavy otter tail, not to long legged or skinny but solid in the body with nice broad head for a female. She can go all day but around the house will relax and mellow out. Got lucky but also gave the sire and dam a good looking over, they both had good temperaments and sire was a solid youngster with a calm demeanor. The reputable breeders recommended here should be able to help get you into a litter for what you want. Daisy mountain is another one we looked at but this pup came up first.

IMG_1758.jpeg

Talk to Scott Vowell at Arizona Hunting Labs. He helped me find an awesome dog. I did not buy one of his pups but he helped me find another reputable breeder. I would check with him and see if he has dogs or can help.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Heat said:

Talk to Scott Vowell at Arizona Hunting Labs. He helped me find an awesome dog. I did not buy one of his pups but he helped me find another reputable breeder. I would check with him and see if he has dogs or can help.

I just got one from Scott. She is 10 weeks now. Smartest and best lab I have ever had. Already on list for next litter

77EBC4E5-3F4A-4017-B71E-06FA3490C84E.jpeg

• Like 3

On 8/5/2020 at 6:58 PM, Heat said:

Vowell, like the member here?

27 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Vowell, like the member here?

Scott Vowell is my brother, I’ll send you a PM with his cell if you want to chat with him. He’s a really awesome guy and has a huge passion for labs. I personally couldn’t answer any questions about the breed.

• Like 1

I can vouch for Scott. I had many labs and this is by far the best and smartest lab I have ever owned. And Scott breeds right for the sport. He loves to see his pups excel. Nicest guy you will ever meet

• Like 1