$60 OBO

total of 16 decoys.

6 magnum mallards

4 super magnum mallards

2 magnum readheads

3 super magnum bluebill

1 magnum armored canvasback

Prefer not to split up at this time.

Haven't been in the water in 7+ years. Most are rigged with lead decoy weights.  All have typical wear.  Usable as is or give them new paint.  Great for big water spread.

IMG_20200803_142325.jpg

I wish there was a place to use them in So. AZ.  Come on G&F, Pinal County get some water in Pichacho (sp).😢

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ThomC said:

I wish there was a place to use them in So. AZ.  Come on G&F, Pinal County get some water in Pichacho (sp).😢

Unfortunately there is a big road block that G&F and the County have no say in. Not to say it wont happen but the last few attempts didn’t go very far. Good luck with the sale Chuckster. I’m sure someone will snatch these up.

I personally think that there are fewer ducks around here because of the loss of the "oasis in the desert."  Even the bird watchers would benefit.  Sad.  😷

Maybe the Yuma boys need more decoys.

• Like 1

Killer deal on rigged decoys there! I use mine sitting water on deer hunts. The deer are not as skittish when they see birds on the water, coyotes too!

17 hours ago, hunter01 said:

Killer deal on rigged decoys there! I use mine sitting water on deer hunts. The deer are not as skittish when they see birds on the water, coyotes too!

Thats genius level thinking! 

• Haha 1