Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Hunting gear for trade/cash?

Hi, I am looking to buy snow gear or layers for my hunt this winter! I am a small/medium. I wear a size 8-9 boot too. Anything will help. I did a firework run to New Mexico a few weeks ago and bought some mortars and roman candles if anyone wants to trade or I will even pay cash! Thank you!

I like the hustle. If i had gear in that size, i’d give it to ya. 

• Like 1

My wife wont let me have fireworks. 

• Like 1

Just now, ctafoya said:

My wife wont let me have fireworks. 

I understand. My girl freaks out too lol

If there is anything I will also pay cash! Just trying to make it cheap as possible!

26 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Dam!! Young kid wants to hunt and sell his stuff then gets sh it on!! No love! Welcome to real life bud. Lol 

I know right!😂just saw it and it made me laugh

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

Hi, I am looking to buy snow gear or layers for my hunt this winter! I am a small/medium. I wear a size 8-9 boot too. Anything will help. I did a firework run to New Mexico a few weeks ago and bought some mortars and roman candles if anyone wants to trade or I will even pay cash! Thank you!

Goodwill

15 hours ago, UggRedBilly said:

I'm 5'8", 135 or so and have a sz9 foot. So I've got oodles of stuff in your sizes, including boots/pacs and lots of coats, coveralls, etc. But I have no use for fireworks. Cash is always nice, tho, as  long it's more than Goodwill levels. 😉 Give me more specifics on exactly what you want.

• Like 2