Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

Hunting gear for trade/cash?

28 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

I'm 5'8", 135 or so and have a sz9 foot. So I've got oodles of stuff in your sizes, including boots/pacs and lots of coats, coveralls, etc. But I have no use for fireworks. Cash is always nice, tho, as  long it's more than Goodwill levels. 😉 Give me more specifics on exactly what you want.

I have no camo pants. I usually wear jeans but in the snow one layer of denim wont help a bit. A pair of boots I can wear in the snow would be amazing too! Text me at 480-825-8530

3 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

I have no camo pants. I usually wear jeans but in the snow one layer of denim wont help a bit. A pair of boots I can wear in the snow would be amazing too! Text me at 480-825-8530

What's your waist size and height? Oh, and I don't do texts. 

5 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Gotcha! I am 5'3 and waist size is a 32 depending on the brand

Okay, hang loose a bit until this virus thing settles a bit more. Right now, due to my age and condition, my status is dead man walking if I come in contact with a C19 carrier. When is your possible snow hunt?

5 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Okay, hang loose a bit until this virus thing settles a bit more. Right now, due to my age and condition, my status is dead man walking if I come in contact with a C19 carrier. When is your possible snow hunt?

My snow hunt is November 16th!

17 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

My snow hunt is November 16th!

I definitely have a pair of pac like this that should fit you. They have two sets of removable liners. one being thinsulate.

th?id=OP.BIW8S1%2BV%2FgPidw474C474&w=160

• Like 1

Just now, Outdoor Writer said:

I definitely have a pair of pac like this that should fit you. They have two sets of removable liners. one being thinsulate.

Wow that would be amazing! Yeah I will definitely buy a pair of those!

5 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Dang those are sweet. Size 8? If only I was 10 years old again...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, elkaholic said:

I'm sure that's your hat size too !

I lack self control, bro. 😆

Have a set of insulated Walls overalls I used to wear in treestands I’d give you...I’ll check but I think they’re either L or XL so too big. 

2 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Have a set of insulated Walls overalls I used to wear in treestands I’d give you...I’ll check but I think they’re either L or XL so too big. 

My dad might need that actually! He has en elk hunt right before my deer hunt. How much you want?