Outdoor Writer

SOLD - Yellow Saddle Slickers

BOTH HAVE BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Ok, some remnants of my guiding days in Colorado.  I have two saddle slickers -- one long like in the photo and one that is arm length of the same design. No hoods.  Both are in excellent shape and a size Small. Originally sold for about $40.

Photo is a stock one but accurate. 

I will consider reasonable offers but no trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Picked up near 67th Ave. and Camelback in Glendale or I will ship at buyer's expense. 

$15 ea.

slicker.thumb.png.8b4b69f4d163f476002690b88ae421cb.png

I'll take Scabbard, bags, slicker,  spurs too

Long for sure, perhaps other depending on size

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

Long for sure, perhaps other depending on size

I think both are small but they might be med. I'll need to check. I'm having some AC problems right now, so hang loose a bit until I get the time and energy to dig them out for photos. But consider them yours for now. 

With that outfit, I might even get lucky. 

34 minutes ago, Apache7mm said:

Interested in any available Slickers and spurs if not taken.

DAN

Dan, 

Right now the only item not spoken for -- sort of -- is the short slicker. But it's a maybe for Edge until I dig it out to see the size. So hang loose a bit. Spurs are gone, tho.

• Like 1

Great deals here. Certainly priced to move.

Items of interest to me seem to be spoken for.

When my time comes, I hope my wife doesn’t sell my tack for what I told her I paid for it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, HorseHunter said:

Great deals here. Certainly priced to move.

Items of interest to me seem to be spoken for.

When my time comes, I hope my wife doesn’t sell my tack for what I told her I paid for it.

Yeah, I probably under priced them quite a bit. Just looking to clear stuff out since my hunting and fishing days are done, especially any on horseback.😉

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Yeah, I probably under priced them quite a bit. Just looking to clear stuff out since my hunting and fishing days are done, especially any on horseback.😉

Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't completely quit or give up.

Once a hunter, always a hunter. A hunter adjusts according to the game pursued. Stay in the hunt.

3 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you don't completely quit or give up.

Once a hunter, always a hunter. A hunter adjusts according to the game pursued. Stay in the hunt.

Appreciate that, but I'm quite sure I'm done. Heck just getting out of bed is a chore for me anymore after spending a month in the hospital and rehab joint earlier this year. Having to contend with oxygen 24/7 doesn't help either. 

I've collected a LOT of stuff over the years and probably don't have a whole bunch of time to sell it all. Let's just say if life is worth a dollar, I've already used up 98 cents worth. 🤣

• Like 1