DrakeG

German Shorthair Pointer Puppies

We have purebred, registered Pointer pups due around August 27th, and will be ready for there new home at 8 weeks old in October. Sire is a solid liver color and Dam is a light liver tick. Both parents are extremely intelligent with amazing athleticism. Puppies will come with tails docked and dewclaws removed along with first round of shots done by our vet. Contact me for more information or if you would like to make a reservation for a puppy. Selling for $1000. I will update with pictures once the puppies are born. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, dcshorthairs said:

Pedigree and a little about the parents health history would be helpful too...

I will post copies of both pedigrees tomorrow along with photos of the parents. Neither the sire nor the dam have had any known health problems, or show any signs making me believe they might have anything. I haven’t had any of the testing done on the dam or sire to look for the known issues but they both came from reputable breeders that did the testing on their respective lineage before breeding. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dcshorthairs said:

Pedigree and a little about the parents health history would be helpful too...

Sire is Waylon Von Bobias bred out of Desert Rat Kennels in Las Vegas, NV. You can look them up his sire is Tobias Von Trocken Bach and his dam is Bellini Von DR

Dam is Hunter’s Molybdenum “Moly” bred out of Germaines GSP’s Kennel in Mesa, AZ. Her Sire is Germaines Roscoe and her dam is Sadie Lady X. 
Both Kennels do extensive health testing on their dogs which you can see by looking at their websites. The sire comes from the famous champion bloodline Hege-Haus. 
Our pups are very well bred and will do well in whatever hunting sport you decide to use them for or as just a regular family dog.